Kirkcowan Community Council will meet on Monday 20th February 2023 at 7.30pm
in the Village Hall.
Members of the public are welcome, but any issues/concerns should be submitted in writing before the meeting so that the KCC can address them more quickly under Item 4.
( Email: email@example.com )
Any matters raised on the night under AOCB will be added to the next meeting’s agenda.
1. Welcome and Apologies.
2. Minutes of last meeting; approval and matters arising.
3. Police Matters/Report
4. Notified Public Concerns
5. Reports and Updates:
a) Treasurer’s Report
c) Project Updates – Footpaths
d) Machars Action Report
e) KCDT Report
f) KCDT update Post Office/Shop
7. KCBC vacancies
8. Arecleoch Extension – SPR meeting
9. Kilgallioch Extension – SPR meeting
10. Future Events – Easter, Coronation etc
11. Any Other Competent Business
Date of next meeting 20/3/2023