Our message this week focuses on the reopening of leisure venues.
From Monday most of our leisure venues reopen, and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Adaptations have been made to our venues, and there are changes to opening times and booking arrangements – here’s a summary of what you will find different:
• All activities are pre-booked only – up to 48 hours in advance at our website or by phoning the venue
• We’re cashless and accept contactless payments
• We’ve safety guidance signage throughout our venues
• There are sanitisation stations to use before and after each visit
• All activities are timetabled with staggered session start times to reduce congestion.
There’s also ways that you can help us:
• We ask that anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 does not attend our venues and follow NHS guidelines https://www.nhsinform.scot.
• Please arrive ready for your activity
• Follow the safety guidance in place in the venue
• Use the hand sanitiser before and after your session / activity
There is much more information on our leisure web pages
Thank you so much for your continued support.