1st of July 2020
- It was agreed by the Directors that due to the current situation an AGM would have to be held via a postal vote. This postal vote was sent out to the members of KCDT on the 17th of August 2020 to be returned within the 3rd of September. Shalla Gray and Nick Ward had decided prior to this to step down so two positions were available.
- Furthermore, Jak Kane KCDT secretary explained about the complexities of dealing with the energy companies in regards to the winter fuel and it was decided to send out a Letter of Authority to get the rest of the payments out to the remaining people. It was also agreed to look into other ways of paying out the winter fuel in future.
- The Community Action Plan was agreed and finalised.
25th of September 2020
- The first meeting of the Board was held and John the Chairman welcomed William Harkness and Colin Richardson to the board.
- It was decided to vote Charles McNeill on as Chairman and Martin Marsh on as Vice-Chairman with no objections.
- After discussions with Scottish Power Renewables it was agreed to pay out the winter fuel directly to the households in future.
- The Directors decided that a group would need to be established to work together with the Development Officer in regards to the MUGA.
- It was decided to commission a 3D designer to create 3D imaging as to how a MUGA would look like from all angles in the play park and behind the Primary school.
- Kilgallioch Community Benefit Company ltd (who pays out money to KCDT) is currently going through its 5-year review and Andrew & Charlie gave an update on how this would work out. With a tender going out to a consultant to hold an independent review of the four different Community benefit areas of Barrhill, New Luce, Glenluce and Kirkcowan + Kilgallioch Community Benefit Company ltd.