The next meeting of Kirkcowan Community Council will take place at 7pm on Monday 15th March 2021. Online. All welcome.
Due to ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, this will be held by Zoom Video Conference, which you can join on your smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer. Apart from providing your name, you do not have to speak or be seen if you so choose, but comments from the public are welcomed.
If you would like guidance about using Zoom, and/or would like to attend, then please could you email email@example.com for advice, or to be emailed the access details on the day.
1. WELCOME BY CHAIRPERSON
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3. MINUTES OF LAST MEETING
4. POLICE MATTERS
5. TREASURER’S REPORT
7. LOCAL PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- D&G meeting about community engagement – report C McEwan
- KCDT – KCC – report J Wright
- Village Hall – report M Harkness
- Steering Group – report K Dick
- Announcement of Election for new KCC members
- Dangerous corner at bottom of village
- Hampers for over 65s – proposed by M Murdoch
- Leaning tree in Dickie Wood