After the long summer break, Kirkcowan Community Council’s next meeting will take place at 7.30pm on Monday 20th September. For the past 18 months, because of the pandemic, meetings have been conducted online via Zoom conference, but for the September meeting you won’t need an access code or a mobile phone, laptop or PC to join in.
This time we will be getting together in person in the village hall, though observing the following Covid 19 precautions, which we request all participants to respect:
- The wearing of masks when in the Hall is mandatory whilst standing and moving around.
- Test and Protect data gathering is still in force and so all will have to register on entry with name and valid contact details.
- Physical distancing and hand hygiene are also required.
- Please arrive early to allow time for these processes
Seating will be spaced accordingly and the hall will be cleaned before & after the meeting.
1. Welcome by Chairperson
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of last meeting (and matters arising)
4. Police matters
5. Treasurer’s report
7. Local planning applications
- 2 councillor vacancies to be filled on KCC
- CREPL – Carscreugh windfarm money
- KCDT June meeting – J Wright
- Village Hall – M Harkness
- CAP Steering Group – K Dick