Below are some posts from the above Trusts – Sorted by date – click the links (above) to see an individual news feed for each Trust.
- New Luce Community Trust AGMby Sharon Cameron on November 2, 2021 at 11:10 am
The Annual General Meeting for the Trust will be held on 08 December 2021, at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall in New Luce. All relevant paperwork has been sent out to the Trust Members. Everyone welcome to attend The post New Luce Community Trust AGM appeared first on New Luce Community Trust.
- Killgallioch Windfarm Community Benefit Fund Review Reportby Sharon Cameron on November 2, 2021 at 11:07 am
An independent review has been carried out on the above which confirms the positive impact that the Kilgallioch Windfarm Community Benefit Fund is having. The link to the report can be found here: http://www.newlucect.org/wp-content/uploads/SRUC-Review-of-Kilgallioch-Windfarm-Community-Benefit-Fund-1.pdf The post Killgallioch Windfarm Community Benefit Fund Review Report appeared first on New Luce Community Trust.
- Kenmuir Arms Update – Oct 21by Sharon Cameron on November 2, 2021 at 10:56 am
We are now into month 6 of the renovation works on the Kenmuir Arms. We are now starting to see real progress within the building, with the upstairs flat starting to take shape, along with blockwork for the toilets and… The post Kenmuir Arms Update – Oct 21 appeared first on New Luce Community Trust.
- Winter Fuel Allowanceby Sharon Cameron on November 2, 2021 at 10:41 am
The Application forms for the 2022 Winter Fuel Allowance Project have been sent out to all eligible households. A payment will be made to all returned and accepted applications in December 2021. If you have not received an application form… The post Winter Fuel Allowance appeared first on New Luce Community Trust.
- KCBC’s Independent Fund Review Report Publishedby admin_KILG on November 1, 2021 at 10:00 am
The post KCBC’s Independent Fund Review Report Published appeared first on Kilgallioch Community Benefit Company.